An important notification for all those clinic owners out there who are using HealthPoint and Medicare Easyclaim!
We’ve recently become aware through our partners at Tyro that a major provider of HealthPoint and Medicare Easyclaim will no longer be providing the services from April 1, 2020.
As a result of this change in the market, a significant number of allied health practices like yours, will need to switch to another provider of these services within the coming weeks. Some of these practices don’t currently have a Practice Management Software provider like Better Clinics.
If this affects you – please look to Tyro for service coverage from now on.
Tyro’s integrated HealthPoint solution has 98 percent coverage of private health funds in Australia, while they also have the market-leading Medicare Easyclaim solution, which simplifies settlement and reporting procedures for practices and clinics across the country.
Details of the Tyro Health Solution
Tyro offers you a seamless and reliable solution for payment processing and health fund claiming, allowing you to accept more payment types including contactless payments with 99.9% EFTPOS uptime.
- Seamless HealthPoint integration with PMS simplifies the transaction and rebate process for practice staff and patients.
- Tyro HealthPoint processes rebates in under 4.5 seconds with 98 percent of private health care funds supported.
- The Tyro health solution allows unlimited doctors and therapists on one terminal – removing the need for multiple terminals and separate reporting.
- Integration speeds up rebate processing times during busy periods and reduces the risk of keying errors.
- The single source of reporting simplifies and reduces the time required for practice administration.
- Tyro’s single settlement means the practice receives all settled transactions in the one payment the following day.