Important Notice: Are you using Healthpoint or Medicare Easyclaim? You need to switch providers now!
An important notification for all those clinic owners out there who are using HealthPoint and Medicare Easyclaim!
We’ve recently become aware through our partners at Tyro that a major provider of HealthPoint and Medicare Easyclaim will no longer be providing the services from April 1, 2020.
As a result of this change in the market, a significant number of allied health practices like yours, will need to switch to another provider of these services within the coming weeks. Some of these practices don’t currently have a Practice Management Software provider like Better Clinics.
If this affects you – please look to Tyro for service coverage from now on.
Tyro’s integrated HealthPoint solution has 98 percent coverage of private health funds in Australia, while they also have the market-leading Medicare Easyclaim solution, which simplifies settlement and reporting procedures for practices and clinics across the country.
Details of the Tyro Health Solution
Tyro offers you a seamless and reliable solution for payment processing and health fund claiming, allowing you to accept more payment types including contactless payments with 99.9% EFTPOS uptime.
- Seamless HealthPoint integration with PMS simplifies the transaction and rebate process for practice staff and patients.
- Tyro HealthPoint processes rebates in under 4.5 seconds with 98 percent of private health care funds supported.
- The Tyro health solution allows unlimited doctors and therapists on one terminal – removing the need for multiple terminals and separate reporting.
- Integration speeds up rebate processing times during busy periods and reduces the risk of keying errors.
- The single source of reporting simplifies and reduces the time required for practice administration.
- Tyro’s single settlement means the practice receives all settled transactions in the one payment the following day.